Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tasks for a Mistress-at-Arms

Here is a list of the tasks given to me by my teacher, Oroku Norinaga. I will do my best to create a complete list, and keep it updated.
  • You cannot turn down a titled fighter who challenges you or offers to spar.
  • Create a blog Clearly, this is ongoing, but generally accomplished.
  • Take over leadership of the Freeholders of Stygia I am unable to perform this due to my early induction into the DGMA.
  • Learn the 12 shots from Naga
  • Create a biography
  • Write an essay on the musical Camelot from the perspective of a future knight.
  • Write a formal introduction to Squire Phira
  • Create a Geddon page http://wiki.belegarth.com/%C3%81ine_N%C3%AD_Fhathaigh
  • Write to Ronda Rousey, and get an autographed picture from her
  •  Have enough garb to wear a different outfit each of the 6 days of Chaos
  • Learn the 5 basic shots As we have determined, the basic shots are a lifestyle, not a task. However, I have them down, and use them consistently.
    • Learn the 5 basic shots with the off-hand

No comments:

Post a Comment